4 Hardwicke Street, HUGHENDEN QLD, 4821
Looking out the bedroom window to the Flinders River and iconic windmill, this cute cottage is situated in a quiet, central location, around the corner from the CBD and FLOOD FREE
It’s deceiving from the street – inside you will find a good sized family home:
- Spacious airconditioned lounge
- Large kitchen/dining
- Generous bathroom
- Laundry with plenty of storage space
- 3 airconditioned bedrooms, one with walk in robe
- Small study or storeroom opening to the patio
- Fully fenced shady yard with two adjoining garden sheds
- Undercover parking for the car with extra room for boat or trailer
- Recently renovated
- For just a little more ($290,000 for both houses) you can purchase the graceful Queenslander next door (last photo), for Home and Income or for the parents or teenagers.
Selling cheaply as we’ve purchased another property.
For further information please email email@example.com or phone Ann on 0488410300.
* Recently renovated
* 3 air conditioned bedrooms
* Spacious air conditioned lounge
* Small study/storeroom opening onto patio
* Fully fenced shady yard with 2 garden sheds
- Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1