Sold - 1/94-96 Birch Street, MANUNDA QLD, 4870
Owner's moving! Now's your chance!
Neat as a pin. Move in, put your feet up and relax! Fully furnished, just bring your toothbrush, linen and TV! Nothing to do here.
Situated on the ground floor with a secure entrance into the porch area. Step into this light and bright cosy haven and you won't want to leave.
Guests can sleep over on the near new Murphy bed in the lounge. Fold it away out of sight when not required.
The bedroom is air conditioned for your comfort, and it has a nice big robe and entry to the two way bathroom.
2 doors and a road to the shops
* Perfect easy care home or investment
* Situated on the ground floor with secure entry
* Neat and cosy, nothing to do except make it your own
* Good sized lounge with fold away “Murphy” bed
* Air conditioned bedroom, with large robe
* Two way bathroom, entry from lounge and bedroom
* Fully tiled throughout
* A couple of minutes walk to Raintrees Shopping Centre
* and transport. very central
* Anticipated rent $230-$240 per week
- Type: Unit
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car Ports: 1
- Swimming Pool - In ground
- Built In Wardrobes
- Split System Air-Conditioning