This hideaway could be turned into that dream. The property itself is a gem, with its own part of the Jumrum Creek running through, complete with mini waterfalls and swimming holes – perfect!
Totally private, the main residence has a massive open plan living area with a fireplace for those chilly winter evenings - Yes, Kuranda does have them! Bi fold doors open onto the equally massive verandahs looking out to the stunning rainforest.
The home and outer buildings are all in need of repair, so the property needs a new enthusiastic and willing owner who is prepared to turn this not so happy home into your Palace.
Delightful to live in just as it is, and with boundless opportunities, put this at the top of your list!
6 minutes by car to Kuranda Village, or a pleasant 35 minute stroll.
Barron Falls is 3 minutes by car, or a 22 minute walk.
Kuranda District State College is approximately 8 minutes drive.
- 3.1 ha of beautiful rainforest, creek & home
- Jumrum Creek running through your land
- Perfectly private, quiet and serene
- Massive living area and verandahs
- An indoor fireplace for chilly nights
- Main residence, guest cabin, 102m2 studio + verandah
- Boundless opportunities
- Energetic renovator wanted!