This modern ground floor apartment is situated in a small secure complex of only seven. It’s wheel chair accessible as you drive into your car park via the secure remote controlled gate, then it’s level entry to your unit.
Enjoy watching the birds from the kitchen window overlooking the Creek easement and beautiful overhanging tree.
The kitchen and bathrooms feature stone benchtops with his and hers vanity in the ensuite bathroom There’s plenty of cupboard space, and includes a storeroom in the garage.
The fabulous large open plan tiled living area opens onto the patio and fenced courtyard, with a gate to the side.
Three spacious bedrooms, brand new carpet in the main bedroom, air conditioned, overhead fans and all with mirrored built in robes.
Located right next to the Freshwater State School, enjoy the laughter of children at lunchtime and quiet times after school.
Local shopping with takeaways just a few steps down the road, buses and the Kuranda train close by.
- Private and secure
- Ground floor - wheel chair accessible
- Stone benchtops in kitchen and bathrooms
- Large open plan living opening to patio
- 3 brms, carpets, air conditioning, mirrored robes, fans
- Fenced courtyard with side gate
- Two car spaces plus store room
- Walk to local shops, restaurants and takeaway